He is There for You

Who stood up for me against the wicked?
Who took my side against evil workers?
If God hadn't been there for me,
I never would have made it.
The minute I said, "I'm slipping, I'm falling,"
your love, God, took hold and held me fast.
When I was upset and beside myself,
you calmed me down and cheered me up.
Psalm 94:16-19 (The Message)

Always remember, God is there for you. God said, "When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you," (Isaiah 43:2, NLT). The love of God holds you close. He will soothe your soul and fill you with His joy and peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ