Have You Responded?

“I am the good shepherd. I know my sheep as the Father knows me. My sheep know me as I know the Father. So I give my life for my sheep. I also have other sheep that are not from this pen. I must lead them. They, too, will respond to my voice. So they will be one flock with one shepherd.”
John 10:14-16 (GW)

Jesus is the Good Shepherd. He gives His life for the sheep and calls them by name. Jesus said, “My sheep respond to my voice, and I know who they are. They follow me” (John 10:27, GW). Have you responded to the voice of the Lord? Have you gone straight, when He said turn left?  It's not too late to get back on the right path, the one that leads to a more abundant life. May we follow the Good Shepherd and always respond to His voice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ