He's On Your Side!

The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? Psalm 118:6 (NKJV)

When their city was surrounded by the army of their enemies, Elisha prayed for the LORD to open the eyes of his young servant that he may see. Then the LORD opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw. And behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha (2 Kings 6:17). “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them,” (2 Kings 6:16). You are not in this thing alone. God is on your side and He always leads us in triumph in Christ (2 Corinthians 2:14)!

Comments

Vicky Bird said…
Hi, Jackie! This Scripture is so awesome! The first time I heard a sermon on this Scripture...it knocked my socks off! I just love this Scripture and am so glad that God put it in His Word to show us that we are not here alone. That He is surrounding us with His chariots of fire...He is fighting for us!

Jackie, I followed your link to here from CDMS! Thanks for your friend add on CDMS! Blessings to you! Thanks for the encouraging word here today!!!!
Jackie Harts said…
Thank you Vicky, for you comment. Yes, God is so good, the battle belongs to Him and we know, nothing or no one can stand against the LORD. Glad to know the link on CDMS works. I was wondering.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ