Stay Attentive!

The LORD says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.Psalm 32:8 (NLT)

Yes, the LORD will guide us, but we must pay attention. Last night, on my way home, I got on the freeway going south instead of north. I drove four miles in the wrong direction before I read the sign and realized I was going the wrong way. This little incident was a reminder of how important it is to pay attention, if we want to arrive at our intended destination. As you journey through life, make sure you stay attentive to the leading and guiding of the the Holy Spirit within you. He is like a GPS system, He will guide you in the right direction, and along the best pathway!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ