Dwell in His House

Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are those who dwell in Your house and Your presence; they will be singing Your praises all the day long.Psalm 84:4 (AMP)

God adopted us into His family. As children of God, we belong in His house. We are no longer outsiders. A single day in His courts is better than a thousand anywhere else! I would rather be a gatekeeper in the house of my God than live the good life in the homes of the wicked (Psalm 84:10 NLT). If you are on the outside, looking in, get back in the house of the LORD. Abiding in His Presence gives us reason to sing His praises! One thing I have desired of the LORD, that will I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life...(Psalm 2:4).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ