An Everlasting Love

The LORD appeared to him from afar, saying, “I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore I have drawn you with lovingkindness.”Jeremiah 31:3 (NASB)

Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes. (Ephesians 1:4 NLT) He pursued us, and at the appointed time, He revealed Himself to us. He lifted us up out of the pit and set our feet on a firm foundation. Nothing can separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:39) Amen.

I am filled with joy and my soul vibrates with exuberant hope, because of the Eternal my God; For He has dressed me with the garment of salvation, wrapped me with the robe of righteousness. It’s as though I’m dressed for my wedding day, in the very best: a bridegroom’s garland and a bride’s jewels. Isaiah 61:10 (VOICE)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ