Seek Wisdom

Blessed is the man who finds wisdom, the man who gains understanding,
for she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold.
She is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:13-15 (NIV)

The men and women who find wisdom are blessed with long life, riches and honor. Proverbs 3:17 says, "the way of wisdom is pleasant and her paths are full of peace." In order to find wisdom we have to look for it. I have learned that understanding is gained once wisdom or knowledge is applied to specific situations in our lives or to ourselves. For example, I didn't understand love when I read First Corinthians Chapter 13. I gained an understanding of love when I went out of my way to show love to someone I didn't necessarily want to love.

Let us seek wisdom until we find it, then gain understanding and we will be blessed with a long, pleasant and peaceful life. Amen.

Love,
Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ