Never Lose Hope

"... there was a widow who kept coming to this judge, saying, 'Give me my rights against my enemy.' For a while the judge refused to help her. But afterwards, he thought to himself, 'Even though I don't respect God or care about people, I will see that she gets her rights. Otherwise she will continue to bother me until I am worn out."
Luke 18:3-5 (NCV)

Jesus told the story of the persistent widow to teach His followers that they should always pray and never lose hope (Luke 18:1, NCV). Jesus went on to say, God will ALWAYS give what is right to His people who cry to Him night and day, and He will not be slow to answer them. God will answer his people quickly (Luke 18:6-7, NCV). Glory hallelujah!!! Cry out to God my brothers and sisters. Cry out to Him night and day and never lose hope. Amen.

Love,
Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ