Be Still

"Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth."
Psalm 46:10 (NIV)

There are no words to fully describe those moments when we truly connect with God. When something deep inside yearns so bad we desperately reach up through that open window to heaven and lock hands with our Creator.

This morning, as I sat in my study writing my thanks to God in a journal, His Holy Spirit came upon me. His still small voice whispered, “Be still and know that I am God.” I laid my pen down and focused on Abba Father. His Holy Spirit totally consumed me. A sweet smelling aroma filled the room. His Spirit lovingly covered my inner being, imparting His love, power and life. He filled me with a profound sense of peace. I felt like a young child as I frolicked in the pure joy of His Presence. His tender touch healed my hurts and restored my weary soul. He silently filled my broken places with His strength and made me whole. I fell to my knees and wept because of God’s amazing grace and His goodness. I will never be the same again. I pray that you may be filled with all the fullness of God (Ephesians 3:19, NKJ). May we be still and have intimate encounters with our heavenly Father everyday.

With Love,
Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ