Looking Forward

No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing:
Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead,
Philippians 3:13 (NLT)

Now is the time to look forward to what lies ahead. Focus on your goals for 2010. What is God calling you to do? What is He prompting you to stop doing? How will you improve the quality of your relationships and your life?

My goal in 2010 is to rise to a higher level in my love walk, to love a little deeper and more passionately. I want to touch every person God brings my way with His compassion and kindness and to ensure that no kind word goes unspoken.

God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him (1 John 4:16). May we all seek to live in love.

With Love,
Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ