My Saving Strength

He said: "The Lord is my rock, my fortress, my Savior.
My God is my rock.
I can run to him for safety.
He is my shield and my saving strength,
my defender and my place of safety.
The Lord saves me from those who want to harm me.
I will call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise,
and I will be saved from my enemies."
2 Samuel 22:2-4 (NCV)

These verses are part of a song David sang when the Lord saved him from all his enemies. Be sure to sing your victory song of praise today. No matter what you are going through, the Lord, our Rock has already made a way for you to be victorious. He is our defender and our place of safety. Run to our Savior, the strong fortress. In times of weakness, He is our saving strength. Praise the Lord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ