I Will Rejoice

Fig trees may not grow figs, and there may be no grapes on the vines.
There may be no olives growing and no food growing in the fields.
There may be no sheep in the pens and no cattle in the barns.
But I will still be glad in the Lord; I will rejoice in God my Savior.
The Lord God is my strength.
He makes me like a deer that does not stumble
so I can walk on the steep mountains.
Habakkuk 3:17-19 (NCV)

Even if the bank account is empty and the cupboards are bare, still, be glad in the Lord. No matter what circumstances come into our lives, no matter what situation arises, let us continue to rejoice in the God of our salvation. He is our strength. He enables us to walk on the steep slopes without stumbling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ