With My Own Eyes

"I had only heard about you before,
but now I have seen you with my own eyes."
Job 42:5 (NLT)

It is one thing to hear about God, but quite another to look upon Him with our own eyes. I sincerely believe that when Job saw Almighty God, he forgot all about the extent of his suffering. I'm sure that glorious moment was incomparable to anything he had ever experienced. Once we truly see Abba Father with our own eyes, our hearts and lives are changed forever. When we catch a glimpse of God's glory and come face-to-face with His holiness, we humbly fall to our knees in absolute adoration, too choked up to speak, and moved beyond tears. Or we stand to our feet and shout His praise and declare, "How Great is our God!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ