Do Not Delay!

But I am oppressed and needy.
May the Lord think of me.
You are my help and my savior.
O my God, do not delay!
Psalm 40:17 (GW)

Sometimes when we are in the thick of tough times, we may think the LORD has forgotten about us. We cry out for God to quickly come to our aid. Our hearts may cry out, "do not delay!" Let us remember, that God has everything that concerns us under control. While we wait for an answer, our heavenly Father is orchestrating events to come together at the perfect time, the appointed time. All of our days were written in His book before one of them came to be (Psalm 139:16), including the day of our deliverance. When our situation unfolds, our response is often utter amazement as we look at what God has done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ