Learn the Secret

I’ve learned to be content in whatever situation I’m in. I know how to live in poverty or prosperity. No matter what the situation, I’ve learned the secret of how to live when I’m full or when I’m hungry, when I have too much or when I have too little. I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:11-13 (GW)

Learn the secret of how to be content in your inner being regardless of the external circumstances. This will lead to a peaceful attitude of appreciation and thankfulness to our heavenly Father for all that He provides. Whatever we have and wherever we are, we can make it through anything as long as we abide in Christ and follow Him wherever He leads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ