Be Still!

He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress.Psalm 46:10-11 (NIV)

Be still! Still your mind. Stop meditating on every thought that races through your mind, constantly trying to figure everything out. That is emotionally draining. Trust God to give you wisdom and guide you through His Holy Spirit, who dwells within you. First Peter 5:7 tells us to cast all our cares on Him. In the God's Word Translation Psalm 46:10 says, “Let go of your concerns! Then you will know that I am God.” It's only when we let go and let God work, that He can show us how truly amazing He really is.

Comments

Esther said…
Thank you for the reminder! I love that there are so many verses that tell us to stand back or be still! I am grateful for the help and strength that comes From God!
Jackie Harts said…
You're welcome, Esther. Thank God for being our strength and support. May He bless your day! Jackie
Jackie Harts said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ