Greater Than Ever!

Your righteousness reaches to the heavens, O God. You have done great things. O God, who is like you? You have made me endure many terrible troubles. You restore me to life again. You bring me back from the depths of the earth. You comfort me and make me greater than ever. Psalm 71:19-21 (GW)

We've been to the bottom of the pit of despair. We know what its like to face adversity, yet our heavenly Father faithfully delivers us out of all our troubles. He brings us up from the depths of despair and comforts us in His loving arms. Our God makes us greater than ever. In Him, we get better and better, stronger and stronger. Our love grows deeper and deeper, as we grow in grace and compassion. Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ