Find Satisfaction

There is nothing better for people to do than to eat, drink, and find satisfaction in their work. I saw that even this comes from the hand of God.Ecclesiastes 2:24 (GW)

In Philippians 4:11-13, the Apostle Paul says “for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength.” Let us learn to be content where we are, at this moment, and still strive to reach the goal God has assigned to each one of us. Instead of complaining and whining, focus on winning in every area of your life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ