Something New!

For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.Isaiah 43:19 (NLT)

God's doing a new thing in my heart. I desire more of Him, but more importantly I want Him to have more of me. He will cherish every broken piece of ourselves that we give to Him. And when the Master has fashioned it with His hands, we will be amazed at the masterpiece He has made! The Apostle Paul said, “I die daily” (1 Corinthians 15:31). Let us die to self and live for Christ, where we lay all our concerns on His altar and live for an audience of One. Let Him do something new in you! He will create rivers of living water in dry wastelands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ