We are Chosen!

My choice is you, God, first and only. And now I find I’m your choice! You set me up with a house and yard. And then you made me your heir!Psalm 16:5-6 (MSG)

God chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love (Ephesians 1:4 NKJV). He adopted us and brought us into His family. In Him also we have obtained an inheritance,  incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for us, (1 Peter 1:4 NKJV). When the enemy tries to tell you that you are a nobody and you don't matter, know that you are a child of God, chosen and loved by the Creator of the universe. Make Him your first and only choice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ