Called & Chosen!

I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, ‘You are my servant’; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. Isaiah 41:9 (NIV)

Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes (Ephesians 1:4 NLT). Before God formed you in the womb, He knew you. He created you and called you for a purpose. God has not abandoned you, nor rejected you. Answer the call, pursue His purpose for your life. For we are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that we may proclaim the praises of Him who called us out of darkness into His marvelous light (1 Peter 2:9 NKJV)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ