Run to Win!

Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win! All athletes are disciplined in their training. They do it to win a prize that will fade away, but we do it for an eternal prize.1 Corinthians 9:24-25 (NLT)

We are in a race, however we are not competing against each other, but against an enemy whose only desire to trip us up, and keep us from crossing the finish line. All he wants us to do is give up on God and quit. I don’t know about you, but I’m running hard for the finish line. I’m giving it everything I’ve got. No sloppy living for me! I’m staying alert and in top condition. I’m not going to get caught napping, telling everyone else all about it and then missing out myself (1 Corinthians 9:26-27 MSG). Let us run with purpose in every step!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ