Hear His Loving-kindness

Cause me to hear Your loving-kindness in the morning, for on You do I lean and in You do I trust. Cause me to know the way wherein I should walk, for I lift up my inner self to You. Psalm 143:8 (AMP)

Each day the LORD pours his unfailing love upon us, (Psalm 42:8a NLT). He crowns us with lovingkindness and tender mercies (Psalm 103:4b NKJV). Because His lovingkindness is better than life, our lips shall praise Him (Psalm 63:3 NKJV). His lovingkindness and His truth continually preserve us (Psalm 40:11b NKJV). Because His love never fails, we can lean on Him and trust Him. Open your ear to hear His voice, He calls each one of us by name. Lift up your soul to the LORD and He will show you the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ