Be Fully Convinced!

For I am convinced [and continue to be convinced—beyond any doubt] that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present and threatening, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the [unlimited] love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.Romans 8:38-39 (AMP)

No matter what lies the enemy tells you, be fully convinced that your heavenly Father loves you and that nothing, absolutely nothing, can separate you from His love. He is with you always. As a good Shepherd, He keeps watch over His sheep. You have not been forgotten or abandoned. Numerous are His thoughts toward you. He is working everything together for good in your life.

You know what I am going to say even before I say it, LORD. You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. (Psalm 139:4-5 NLT). Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ