He Lives Among Us

“For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.” Zephaniah 3:17 (NLT)

The LORD is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me (Psalm 23:1-4 NLT). No matter how dark the valley or how deep the pit, we will arise and live in the light of the LORD, because He is with us!

I will walk among you and be your God, and you shall be My people.”  (Leviticus 26:12 NKJV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ