Hear Him

And a cloud came and overshadowed them; and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is My beloved Son. Hear Him!”Mark 9:7 (NKJV)

Let us hear Jesus. In John 14:1, Jesus said “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.” Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. (John 14:6) When we believe in Him, we can abide in everlasting peace. In John 14:27 Jesus said, “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” In John 16:33, He goes on to say, “In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” When He hung on the cross, in John 19:30, Jesus said, “It is finished!” May we hear Jesus, and continually walk with Him, taking each step by faith, no matter where He may lead us, knowing that Jesus has already accomplished victory for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ