The LORD is my Shepherd

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.Psalm 23:1-3 (NASB)

When the LORD is our Shepherd, He will provide all that we need. Our heavenly Father is a good Father, He always provides for the needs of His children, and constantly takes care of us. Jesus is the Good Shepherd and He laid His life down for the sheep (John 10:11). When the storms of life come, the LORD leads us beside quiet waters. He is our inner peace, in every chaotic situation. He leads us along on the right paths, however, we must choose to follow Him. When we make the decision to follow Him, He will take us higher and deeper, and from glory to glory. He continually restores and revives our lives, day by day. God pours out new compassions and mercies upon us, each and every morning. (Lamentations 3:22-23) If God is indeed the Lord of our lives, goodness and unfailing love will follow us all the days of our lives. Amen.

Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life and I will live in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23:6 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ