It Is Good

Those who are far from you will perish; you destroy all who are unfaithful to you.
But as for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the Sovereign LORD my refuge;
I will tell of all your deeds.
Psalm 73:27-28 (NIV)

It is good to be near God. In His presence there is fullness of joy. As long as we dwell near Him, we are under the mighty arm of God and His protection. When we are near Him, peace floods our souls and His marvelous love fills our spirits. The Presence of God breaks through confusion and brings clarity. When we are by His side, He can chase away all sickness and pain, sorrow and grief. Close to Him is where I want to be every moment of every day.

Love,
Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ