Live in His Shelter

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
This I declare about the Lord:
He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him.
For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.
He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings.
His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
Psalm 91:1-4 (NLT)

May we live in the shelter of the Most High God and rest in His shadow. He alone, is our place of safety. As we abide in Him, He rescues us from the snares of the enemy and protects us from deadly diseases. Almighty God covers us and gives us shelter. What a loving Father we have in the Most High God. Let us not take off on our own, like the prodigal son, but dwell with Him all our days.

Love,
Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ