Source of Hope

You are my refuge and my shield;
your word is my source of hope.
LORD, sustain me as you promised, that I may live!
Do not let my hope be crushed.
Psalm 119:114, 116 (NLT)

The LORD is our hiding place and our shield. Keep your hope in His Word and you will not be disappointed. Surely God is our help; the Lord is the one who sustains us (Psalm 54:4). Let us be like Abraham. Romans 4:20-21 says, he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised. Believe with all your heart that God is willing and able to fulfill His promises in your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ