Always Pray & Never Give Up!

Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.Luke 18:1 (NIV)

Jesus told a parable to show that we should always pray and never give up. He said there was a widow who kept coming to an unjust judge, with the plea, ‘Grant me justice against my adversary.’ At first he refused, but finally he said to himself, ‘Even though I don’t fear God or care what people think, yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice, so that she won’t eventually come and attack me!’ And the Lord said, “So don’t you think God will surely give justice to his chosen people who cry out to him day and night?” (Luke 18:7, GW)

Beloved and chosen of the Lord, our heavenly Father is so much more loving and compassionate than an unjust judge. May we ALWAYS pray and NEVER give up and He will give us justice over our adversary!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ