Stand Straight & Tall

He was teaching in one of the meeting places on the Sabbath. There was a woman present, so twisted and bent over with arthritis that she couldn't even look up. She had been afflicted with this for eighteen years. When Jesus saw her, he called her over. "Woman, you're free!" He laid hands on her and suddenly she was standing straight and tall, giving glory to God. —Luke 12:10-13 (The Message)

When this woman who had been crippled by a spirit of infirmity  for eighteen years received a touch from Jesus, she immediately straightened up, and praised God. Whatever your affliction, Jesus is calling your name. Draw near to the Lord and receive a touch from Him today. He will set you free! Stand up straight and tall and give glory to God!

Comments

Kelly Harrel said…
As I lay on my heating pad waiting for my back to warm up and the morning pain to go away, this gives me hope that my Savoir knows my pain and cares. Thanks Jackie!
Jackie Harts said…
Thank you, Kelly. I pray that you are feeling better. Love, Jackie

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ