The Giver

The Father loves me because I give my life in order to take it back again. No one takes my life from me. I give my life of my own free will. I have the authority to give my life, and I have the authority to take my life back again. This is what my Father ordered me to do.” John 10:17-18 (GW)

Jesus gave His life to save us. He held nothing back, He gave all of Himself. Wherever He went, Jesus met the needs of the people around Him. Even on the cross, He extended salvation to the criminal on the cross beside Him. Let us follow the example of Jesus and be givers. May we exercise our free will to pour life and love into the empty lives of those around us. If they don't know Jesus, they are empty and the greatest gift we can give anyone is the unconditional love of Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ