It’s Not Over Yet!

But she said to them, “Do not call me Naomi; call me Mara, for the Almighty has dealt very bitterly with me. I went out full, and the LORD has brought me home again empty.”Ruth 1:20-21 (NKJV)

Naomi was to busy looking at her losses, the death of her husband and two sons, to see what she did have. She had a faithful daughter-in-law who was committed to her and her God. In the midst of adversity and affliction and even extreme suffering, we must remember that God is on our side and He is in the process of working everything together for good. It’s not over yet! Instead of focusing on the emptiness, what you don’t have, look at what you do have, a compassionate God who loves you. When you “feel” empty, fill your cup with the Presence of His Holy Spirit, our Comforter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ