Findy Joy

I will give you thanks, O LORD, with all my heart. I will tell about all the miracles you have done. I will find joy and be glad about you. I will make music to praise your name, O Most High. Psalm 9:2 (GW)

Sometimes joy evades us, we have to seek it out. Let us find joy in the simple blessings of life: roof over our heads, food on the table, clothes on our backs. Find joy in the love of family and friends. We take all these things for granted, yet there are many who lack these needful things. Most of all, we can take joy in God, our Savior. Rejoice that our God loves you and that His Son, Jesus Christ died for us that we may have eternal fellowship with our heavenly Father. Find joy and be glad for all the wonderful works the LORD has done in your midst!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ