Watch & Wait

In the morning You hear my voice, O Lord; in the morning I prepare [a prayer, a sacrifice] for You and watch and wait [for You to speak to my heart]. Psalm 5:3 (AMP)

In the morning, lay your requests before the Lord, then watch and wait in anticipation, with a sense of expectancy. Here is what the Lord says to those who make the Most High, their dwelling place: “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, and show him My salvation.” (Psalm 91:15-16) Call upon Him, watch, wait and listen. He will answer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ