Joy in Pleasing Him

“The One who sent me stays with me. He doesn’t abandon me. He sees how much joy I take in pleasing him.” John 8:29 (The Message)

Jesus said, “I always do those things that please Him,” (John 8:29, NKJV). May we imitate Christ and ALWAYS do those things that please the Father. Let's make it our highest aspiration. When we stay away from those things that grieve the heart of God, we live in peace of mind and heart. There is joy in being in perfect harmony with the God of the universe. We can sense His glory shining upon us and we are warmed from the smile upon His face. He knows that as we continue to be in sync with His will, we will live the life of abundance and freedom that Jesus came to give us. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ