A Call to Action!

Jesus said to her, “Woman, what does your concern have to do with Me? My hour has not yet come.”
His mother said to the servants, “Whatever He says to you, do it.”John 2:4-5 (NKJV)

Many times, I have wished that I listened to my mother. Sometimes it's the mom's who speak the simple truths. The words Mary, the mother of Jesus, spoke to the servants are words that transcend the ages. They are timeless words of wisdom. If we just do whatever Jesus tells us to do, we can be assured that we will have favor and good success in our lives. No more excuses, it is a call to action. DO whatever He says to you. Then you will be able to speak the words of John 17:4, “I have glorified You down here on the earth by completing the work that You gave Me to do.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ