Be a Witness!

 ...that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.Ephesians 2:12 (NKJV)

Twenty-four years ago, my life was a mess and there was absolutely not an ounce of hope within me. But I thank God, for two co-workers who were faithful women of God. On Dec 5, 1989, they witnessed to me about the love and forgiveness God gives each and every one of us through Jesus Christ. That very day, God opened my eyes, to see Him and I opened the door of my heart and let Him in. That was truly the best day of my life. During my 24 year journey, the road has not always been easy, but I praise God that He has brought me this far! Let us always be His witnesses on our jobs, in our families and in our neighborhoods. There are many more, people in our world who are hurting, hopeless and without God. And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.”Mark 16:15 (NKJV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ