No Compromise

God himself put it this way: “I’ll live in them, move into them; I’ll be their God and they’ll be my people. So leave the corruption and compromise; leave it for good,” says God.
“Don’t link up with those who will pollute you. I want you all for myself.” 2 Corinthians 6:16-17 (The Message)

If we live in the land of compromise, we are standing on middle ground, and in danger of being lukewarm. In Revelation 3:16, God says, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. As children of God, we are not supposed to succumb to the ways of this world. Instead, we are to let the light of His love and grace shine so brightly through us, that we light up the darkness that is in the world. Live as children of light (Ephesians 5:8)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ