Lean On & Trust In

Cause me to hear Your loving-kindness in the morning, for on You do I lean and in You do I trust. Cause me to know the way wherein I should walk, for I lift up my inner self to You.Psalm 143:8 (AMP)

Our God is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness. His lovingkindness is good, better than life itself (Psalm 69:16, 63:3). Look for it and count on it. His everlasting love never runs out on us. It wakes us up each morning. It keeps us throughout the day, and watches over us as we sleep at night. We can totally lean on our mighty God, putting all of our weight and burdens completely on Him because He cares for us. May we entrust our lives and all that is within us, to our heavenly Father, and allow Him to show us the way we should go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ