"What Shall I Render to the Lord?"

What shall I render to the Lord for all His benefits toward me? [How can I repay Him for all His bountiful dealings?]Psalm 116:12 (AMP)

The LORD has dealt so bountifully with us! How could we ever repay Him? What can we give to the LORD? OUR HEARTS. When we give Him our hearts, everything else naturally follows. Let us keep our hearts open to God and let Him perform the delicate surgery of circumcision. Allow Him to cut out of your heart anything and everything that takes you away from Him. As I turn another year older today, all I want is to grow deeper & deeper in love with Him, to get to know Him more and to become more and more like Him. This world has nothing greater to offer. Set your affections on the LORD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ