See What the LORD Says!

Are you listening?
I will climb up to my watchtower and stand at my guardpost. There I will wait to see what the LORD says and how he will answer my complaint.Habakkuk 2:1 (NLT)

Have you ever had someone ask you and question and then not listen for the answer? Sometimes we pour out our questions to God and never listen for His reply. There is a lot of noise in the world. We have to be careful whose voice we choose to listen to. May we drown out the meaningless chatter and listen intently for His voice. The Holy Spirit is always speaking to us. Just like we program our favorite radio station for easy access, we have to stay tuned in to His still small voice to receive His wise counsel and guidance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ