Have You Seen Him?

“I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear, but now my eye sees You. Therefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.”Job 42:5-6 (NKJV)

Have you only heard about the LORD or do you clearly see Him? Have you personally encountered His grace and mercy or have you only heard others talk about it? I implore you to open wide your heart to His loving, yet powerful Presence. Let His glorious light and His matchless love penetrate every fiber of your being. Open your eyes and see the LORD, in all of His splendor and glory. Acknowledge His extravagant goodness and His extreme faithfulness. Enjoy an intimate, face-to-face, one-on-one relationship with the LORD, your Creator. When we truly see Him, we repent of all we thought we knew and humbly draw near to Him, hearts full of wonder and gratitude.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ