Rescued by God!

God rescued us from dead-end alleys and dark dungeons. He’s set us up in the kingdom of the Son he loves so much, the Son who got us out of the pit we were in, got rid of the sins we were doomed to keep repeating.Colossians 1:13-14 (MSG)

Twenty-five years ago today, God rescued me from the dominion of darkness and brought me into the kingdom of His dear Son. He brought me into His family and made me His daughter, an heir of God through Christ and partaker of His wonderful promises. What great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! (1 John 3:1 NIV). As members of God's family, we have a higher calling and a glorious plan for our lives. We are a generation that has been chosen to fulfill God's will in the earth. So let us live as people of light, purpose and destiny!

Comments

Unknown said…
Congratulations! I am so blessed to have you as a dear friend. Jackie, you are doing the Lord's work in His will my giving of yourself each day with the beautiful scriptures you share and interpret. I look forward to reading your message each day. Let's meet for lunch, please. I want to see that BIG smile soon. Sandi Wilks
sandiwilks.com

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ