Lean on the LORD

The Lord is my Strength and my [impenetrable] Shield; my heart trusts in, relies on, and confidently leans on Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song will I praise Him.Psalm 28:7 (AMP)

The result of us trying to do something on our own is frustration, despair and weariness. When we commit our works to the LORD and rely on Him, we receive the help we need. The LORD is for us among those who help us; (Psalm 118:7a NKJV). The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalm 34:17). The LORD shall help them and deliver them; He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him (Psalm 37:40). Learn to lean on the LORD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ