Come Home!

As a shepherd looks after his scattered flock when he is with them, so will I look after my sheep. I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a day of clouds and darkness. Ezekiel 34:12 (NIV)

I will search for my lost ones who strayed away, and I will bring them safely home again. I will bandage the injured and strengthen the weak (Ezekiel 34:16a NLT). If you have lost your way in the storms of life and strayed away from our heavenly Father, just know, He is calling you to come back into fellowship with Him. We were created to dwell in His Presence and that is where we will thrive and grow whole, strong and healthy. He welcomes you to come home, today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ