He Lifts Us Up

The Spirit lifted me up and brought me into the inner court; and behold, the glory of the LORD filled the temple.Ezekiel 43:5 (NKJV)

No matter where we are in life, God desires to lift us up to a higher place in Him. He wants to draw us into a deeper realm of intimacy and peace, and to another level of strength, and tenacity. His Spirit will lead us into another dimension of His amazing love and bountiful joy. Let us draw near to God with a sincere heart (Hebrews 10:22 NIV).

One thing I have desired of the LORD, that will I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in His temple (Psalm 27:4 NKJV).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ