Know Him

When that day comes,” says the LORD, “you will call me ‘my husband’ instead of ‘my master.’I will make you my wife forever, showing you righteousness and justice, unfailing love and compassion.Hosea 2:16,19 (NLT)

The thief comes only to steal, kill and destroy and when we do not place a high priority on getting to know our God, we assist the devil in our own destruction. Hosea 4:6 (NLT) says, “my people are being destroyed because they don’t know me.” When we don't know the unfailing love and deep compassion God has for us, we are more likely to believe the lies of the enemy.

God wants our relationship with Him to have the deep intimacy that exists between a husband and wife. Set your affections on God and spend time with Him. Our strength and faith comes as our hearts and minds connect with His.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ