Our Strength & Bravery

The Lord God is my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes my feet like hinds’ feet and will make me to walk [not to stand still in terror, but to walk] and make [spiritual] progress upon my high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]! Habakkuk 3:19 (AMP)

We are not to let the enemy terrorize us, nor allow fear to freeze us in our tracks. Instead, we are to make spiritual progress, upward and forward, to the high places God has designated for each one of us. Be courageous and continue to walk, and even run, for He is our strength and our personal bravery. Victorious we stand, not by might nor by power, but by His Spirit, working in and through us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ